Satisfied or Reimbursed
SATISFIED OR REIMBURSED
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and the terms of this Delivery and Returns Policy are not in anyway intended to exclude, restrict or modify your statutory rights in relation to unwanted or faulty products.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
a. Unwanted Products (Relating to Online Purchased Only)
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with Swatch. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 14 days following the returns process set out under paragraph c. below, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding P&P for returning the product where applicable).
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 14 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
You will only have to pay for the return postage of the products.
b. Faulty Products (Relating to Online Purchased Only)
- We try to select and package the items as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if an item arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us as set out under paragraph c. below within a reasonable time.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please provide a proof of posting certificate or postal receipt to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
c. Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products (Relating to Online Purchased Only)
- Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to return products before returning the products. We will allocate you with a Returns Authorisation Code which should be included with the return package together with a Returns Form (available here) and a proof of purchase(such as the original delivery note, the order confirmation, a bank or credit card statement evidencing the purchase or a stamped and dated International Warranty Certificate (in the case of watches)) to assist with the processing of your return.
Please use a secure delivery method which requires signature such as 'express post' or ’registered Mail’ and return to:
The Swatch Group (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
Swatch Online Department
Level 2, 1601 Malvern Road, Glen Iris, VIC, 3146 AUSTRALIA
You will be responsible for the returned product(s) until they reach us.