NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
These terms and conditions (“the Rules”) govern the Swatch Perfect Gift contest (“the Contest”) administered by Swatch Group Netherlands, based at Kennedyplein 8, 5611 ZS, Eindhoven, Netherlands (“Swatch,” “we,” “us,” “our”).
- The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or Facebook. All information disclosed is provided to us and not to either of those social media platforms.
- Entry is open to anyone aged 18 or over, with the exception of our employees (and their families) and those of our affiliates, our representatives and agents, and anyone else involved in the Contest.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted; automated or repetitive entries are not allowed. In the event of a dispute as to a person’s identity, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the holder of the email account or street address associated with it.
- To enter, follow the next steps:
- Follow the Swatch Facebook Page
- Choose your favorite watch from the Swatch Holiday GIF
- Share this post on the wall of your personal Facebook page with the following wording: “My favorite Swatch style is <MODEL NAME>.” You will find the watch model name in the GIF.
- Add #MySwatch and #LookFabulous to your post.
Make sure that the post and/or profile is public.
- We do not guarantee a successful entry even if the above instructions are followed.
- You agree that the Picture may be viewed by other entrants and Internet users and warrant that it will not be offensive, off-topic, or otherwise inappropriate. We may remove it if we determine, in our sole discretion, that it is objectionable and disqualify you from the Contest.
- You further warrant that you are allowed to post the Picture and that it does not infringe any copyrights, trademark rights, or other rights or laws. We disclaim all liability for the Picture to the greatest extent legally permissible. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any liabilities, claims, actions, damages, losses, and costs arising in this connection.
- You agree that we may edit, adapt, and modify the Picture as we see fit and publish it on any of our websites and in any of our print publications.
10. The provision of any invalid, incorrect, or misleading personal information may result in disqualification from the Contest and/or receipt of the prize.
11. Incomplete, late, or otherwise faulty entries will not be accepted. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, if an entry is valid and to disqualify anyone we reasonably believe to be tampering with the entry process, acting in a disruptive manner, or violating the Rules.
12. The Contest runs from December 20th , 2016 through to 12:00 CET on December 28th , 2016.
13. Upon conclusion of the Contest, three entries will be randomly chosen by Swatch NL from all the valid entries received.
14. Each winner will win the Swatch of his choice which he/she shared with #MySwatch AND #Lookfabulous.
15. The winners will be notified by a private message via Facebook on or before January 2nd, 2017.
16. If a winner cannot be reached or does not reply within 72 hours of the prize notification, the prize will be assumed to have been forfeited and will be awarded to another entrant.
17. We reserve the right to select an alternative winner if we reasonably believe that a winner has breached the Rules.
18. You agree that we may publish your first and last name and country of residence on any of our websites and in any of our print publications if you are selected as a winner and that we may send you emails for purposes related to the Contest as well as marketing emails, subject to your right to refuse such emails at any time.
19. To claim the prize, the winners may be required to prove their identity by submitting documents to that effect (e.g., a passport or driving license).
20. The right to claim the prize may not be transferred to anyone else. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available. However, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to substitute the prize with an item of equal value.
21. The winners will bear any taxes or levies due on the prize.
22. Any decisions by us regarding the Contest are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. We and our affiliates disclaim all liability, to the greatest extent legally permissible, for any damage suffered by anyone as a result of or in connection with the Contest.
24. We reserve the right to amend the Rules and to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest at any time.
25. The Rules are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands, without regard to any conflict-of-law rules. In the event of any disputes, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
26. If you have any questions about the Contest or if you object to having your personal data used as specified in section 19 above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org